Pages in category "Open-access slides"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- "A Structured Model of the Dynamics of Student Learning in Developing Countries, with Applications to Policy"
- "Aiming Higher: Learning Profiles and Gender Equality in 10 Low- and Middle-Income Countries"
- "Can Virtual Replace In-person Coaching? Experimental Evidence on Teacher Professional Development and Student Learning"
- "Disrupting Education? Experimental Evidence on Technology-Aided Instruction in India"
- "Effective Investment in Women’s Futures: Schooling with Learning"
- "Human Capital Accumulation and Disasters: Evidence from the Pakistan Earthquake of 2005"
- "Learning Outcomes in Developing Countries: Four Hard Lessons from PISA-D"
- "Measuring, Visualising, and Simulating Solutions to the Learning Crisis: New Evidence from Learning Profiles in 18 Countries"
- "System (In)Coherence: Quantifying the Alignment of Primary Education Curriculum Standards, Examinations, and Instruction"
- "The Role of Low Learning in Driving Dropout"