(Redirected from Category:Paper summary)
Template for creating a new paper profile:
Pages in category "Paper profile"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- "A Structured Model of the Dynamics of Student Learning in Developing Countries, with Applications to Policy"
- "Aiming Higher: Learning Profiles and Gender Equality in 10 Low- and Middle-Income Countries"
- "Can Public Rankings Improve School Performance?"
- "Can Virtual Replace In-person Coaching? Experimental Evidence on Teacher Professional Development and Student Learning"
- "Disrupting Education? Experimental Evidence on Technology-Aided Instruction in India"
- "Effective Investment in Women’s Futures: Schooling with Learning"
- "Embedding Innovation in State Systems: Lessons from Pratham in India"
- "From Cheating to Learning"
- "Human Capital Accumulation and Disasters: Evidence from the Pakistan Earthquake of 2005"
- "Improving Public Sector Management at Scale?"
- "Learning Equity Requires More than Equality"
- "Learning Outcomes in Developing Countries: Four Hard Lessons from PISA-D"
- "Measuring, Visualising, and Simulating Solutions to the Learning Crisis: New Evidence from Learning Profiles in 18 Countries"
- "Pivoting to Learning: A Puzzle with Many Pieces"
- "Scores, Camera, Action? Incentivizing Teachers in Remote Areas"
- "Sociocultural Drivers of Local Educational Innovations"
- "System (In)Coherence: Quantifying the Alignment of Primary Education Curriculum Standards, Examinations, and Instruction"
- "Teaching practices that support and promote learning"
- "The Limits of Accounting-Based Accountability in Education (and Far Beyond)"
- "The Politics of Transforming Education in Ecuador"
- "The Role of Low Learning in Driving Dropout"
- "Whose Influence and Whose Priorities? Insights from Government and Donor Stakeholders"