Editors and Contributors
Editors of the Edsyclopedia are responsible for reviewing new articles when they are posted, editing them to ensure they are fully linked and referenced. They also invite contributions on specific topics from relevant individuals to build out the wiki. The editors are all members of the RISE Theme Team, and generally provide editorial oversight on the areas of the wiki related to their focus within the team.
- Carmen Belafi: Politics, Political Economy, Compact
- Yue-Yi Hwa: Teachers and Management
- Michelle Kaffenberger: Learning trajectories, instructional coherence
- Jason Silberstein: Voice & Choice
- Marla Spivack: Equity, innovation, systems thinking
While individual articles in the Edsyclopedia are not associated with a particular author, all contributors are acknowledged below. Anyone who creates or edits and article is considered a contributor and is welcomed to add their name and affiliation below.
- Carmen Belafi, RISE & Blavatnik School of Government
- Yue-Yi Hwa, RISE & Blavatnik School of Government
- Michelle Kaffenberger, RISE & Blavatnik School of Government
- Jason Silberstein, RISE & Blavatnik School of Government
- Marla Spivack, RISE & Kennedy School of Government
- Alexander Amstrup, The Bridgespan Group & Blavatnik School of Government
- Taylor Panzer, Harlem Village Academies & Blavatnik School of Government